• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Most Important Topic This Week!!!

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

#1 Reverse seared prime rib, with horseradish sauce(from the root, insert innuendos as needed), vanilla bean whipped sweet potatoes, sweet potato casserole, and corn cakes with spiced cranberries.

Damn KFD ain't messing around.  That sounds amazing!

16 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Damn KFD ain't messing around.  That sounds amazing!

At the time it was my first attempt at prime rib and it came out fuging AMAZING. I was so pumped. Those vanilla bean whipped sweet potatoes I have made a bunch of times since. It's just a showstopping side and is insanely easy to make.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get that reference.

I can't decide whether I should be proud of that or not :thinking:

Nothing wrong with expanding your knowledge even in the realm of martial arts. Bruce put JKD on the map and remains a huge influence even now in modern MMA.

4 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Nothing wrong with expanding your knowledge even in the realm of martial arts. Bruce put JKD on the map and remains a huge influence even now in modern MMA.

"Way of the intercepting fist" if I recall correctly.

I saw where someone made a list of martial arts styles that they felt MMA had discredited. I don't think Jeet Kune Do was on the list, but I'm pretty sure Kung Fu was. I know Aikido was on there too, and I think it was pretty high up.

Archived