• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper - No decision has been made on Cam

Jeremy Igo

54 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Probably not great news for Cam. A far cry from "Cam is our guy and we will build around him".

Writing seems to be on the wall.

This just shows not only no sources but can’t even understand what’s said without stirring poo up. He literally said Cam will be re-evaluated health wise and nothing is off the table yet somehow you construe that to Cam is gone AGAIN just quit already with it 

Just now, The Huddler said:

you make a living off of getting emotionally unstable people all upset on the internet

If my statement makes you upset then that's on you. It is perfectly reasonable. 

If Cam was still considered the franchise QB in Carolina, they would be rallying around him as in years past.

Now it's "no decision has been made."

You think if a decision has been made to move on he would say so? You think that would sell remaining tickets this year? Hell no.

looking at the Ravens has really brought to light just how little this team has done to build around Cam. they got themselves a mobile QB and they changed their infrastructure to play to his strengths, from the OC all the way down to who they brought in to be his back-up.

with the exception of Chud, every move in office staff or personnel has said "we're going to have a traditional old school offense, except when i need Cam to save my job, then he can take off and run or whatever."

so it's really unsurprising that they aren't falling over themselves now to say that he is still the cornerstone of the franchise. they never really did much to present him as such in the first place.

most of this has nothing to do with Tepper but it surely hasn't changed since his arrival.

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

Pretty much what every damn logical poster had been saying, not one poster is advocating keeping a injured cam 

But if you read between the lines the guy who called Kyle Allen a future Pro Bowl QB said it’s totally not what he’s saying. He said “he hopes Cam gets healthy and stays a Panther for a long time” what he meant was actually “Totally gone no way they keep him Cam has lost the team” 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

If my statement makes you upset then that's on you. It is perfectly reasonable. 

If Cam was still considered the franchise QB in Carolina, they would be rallying around him as in years past.

Now it's "no decision has been made."

You think if a decision has been made to move on he would say so? You think that would sell remaining tickets this year? Hell no.

Dude come on... It's fine to have opinions but you KNOW you're baiting for conversation. Like we get it, you get paid based on hits and conversation that takes place on this forum but don't double down on it. Tepper is a smart man and is going to make a decision based on Cam's health and recovery, which he, we, media, and you do not know at this time. Your threads have just been getting absurd lately. You posted this yesterday: 

You actually typed that out and started that thread. 

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

looking at the Ravens has really brought to light just how little this team has done to build around Cam. they got themselves a mobile QB and they changed their infrastructure to play to his strengths, from the OC all the way down to who they brought in to be his back-up.

with the exception of Chud, every move in office staff or personnel has said "we're going to have a traditional old school offense, except when i need Cam to save my job, then he can take off and run or whatever."

so it's really unsurprising that they aren't falling over themselves now to say that he is still the cornerstone of the franchise. they never really did much to present him as such in the first place.

most of this has nothing to do with Tepper but it surely hasn't changed since his arrival.

If this does turn out to be the end of the road this will be one of the all-time examples of a franchise completely squandering a generational talent.

39 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

I love Cam but this organization have used him like a c*m rag and his health is finally showing it. If we have to move on so be it but Tepper better make sure the likes of RR and co. are given pink slips as well.

agree, I've wanted Rivera gone for years lol 

Archived