• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper - No decision has been made on Cam

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I agree that no statement on Cam seems like a bad thing for us Cam fans

Ugh. 

I love Cam but this organization have used him like a c*m rag and his health is finally showing it. If we have to move on so be it but Tepper better make sure the likes of RR and co. are given pink slips as well.

Is this not basically just saying that if Cam's prognosis is good that he will at least be here next year to see what he's got? I feel like Tepper is just wanting to hear his prognosis's of his long term health. If it's positive it seems like he will play next year and if that goes well, he may be in line for an extension. If you read his comments on Ron and Hurney he said he will not accept mediocrity... sounds like they are definitely at the very least on a HUGE hot seat right now. Really seems to me that's a shot at them because of how average they have both been. 

50 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Probably not great news for Cam. A far cry from "Cam is our guy and we will build around him".

Writing seems to be on the wall.

Why would he say "Cam is our guy and we will build around him" if he isn't sure how his recovery will play out? It's almost as if no decision has been made on Cam.... and he's weighing his health as a major factor. 

Archived