• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Few Random Thoughts

Castavar

Kyle Allen is who we thought he was.............another Case Keenum. People gotta stop falling in love with backup QBs who come in and play well. There's a reason they play well, because there's no film on them. He has done his job this year, which is come in for a hurt Cam and manage us to a 4-0 record while Cam heals. It's just unfortunate that Cam wasn't able to go after that timeframe and teams started gaining film on him. Kyle Allen is still a decent backup QB.

I hope this open's people eyes on how much Cam has carried this bum ass franchise for 9 years now. We've been trying to tell you. Rivera would be NOTHING with Cam, as he is showing you right now when he actually has to put together a gameplan. All of his coach of the year awards should be on Cam's mantle, because that man literally has been superman carrying this sorry ass coaching staff for so long now. Rivera doesn't have "save my ass Cam" in his back pocket anymore. What you are seeing with the Ravens with Lamar is how we should have been with Cam FROM THE START. I've said this MANY times already, we would have no less than 2 superbowls right now if we had a competent coaching staff from the start. We wasted TWO hall of famers on BOTH sides of the ball. Do you know how fuggin hard it is to get two generational players on both sides of the ball both in their prime? I never liked the Rivera hire from the start, always thought it was just another John Fox clone. I absolutely loathe that man. Could never stand him, and if it wasn't for that fluky 2013 turnaround, he would have been gone 6 years ago. If we somehow manage to win 8 games this year and Tepper retains this same coaching staff for next year, that literally might be the final straw for me (after being a Panthers fan since I was in 5th grade). That would show me Tepper is just JR 2.0.

Last thought, Rivera is the most overrated defensive coach I've ever seen. The league has past him by long ago and he's never adapted. He has only fielded a top 5 defense here ONCE, and only a top 10 defense twice............in 9 fuggin years. And he's supposed to be a defensive "genius"?. I've seen enough of his bend but don't break, play corners 10 yards off the ball pussy zone defense. Please can we get rid of these old heads and start with a fresh young coaching staff with new ideas. We still potentially have a healthy Cam next year along with an even better CMC (is that even possible?). Don't fug it up by keeping this same limp dick coaching staff. That is all. My rant is over. I love you Cam, this franchise is in dire need of your presence again, because this life without Cam is so fuggin dull and boring.

Archived