• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feeling like a Lame Duck December

Jeremy Igo

15 hours ago, jtm said:

I read a stat that half of the teams in the nfl haven’t had back to back winning seasons. Winning in the nfl is hard.

Panthers fans have gotten a little taste of success and now act that they are this storied franchise that should compete for a super bowl every year. It’s okay to get upset with your team, but Panthers fans melt down and give up on their team on a weekly basis. For those that have given up, please just go away and let the rest of us enjoy the rest of the football season in peace

If you want peace in losing, an NFL message board is not the place to be.

8 hours ago, Jim Harbaugh said:

Or do you?

Tepper is getting a pass now for his malaise because "He is fixing the business side". 

Riiiiiight.

This man is in charge. Richardson's long term right hand man.

I'll grant that I don't feel like the Jerry Richardson era will truly be over until we move on from the people he left behind.

5 hours ago, jtm said:

People here always bring up the stat that Carolina has never had back to back winning seasons.  Neither has most of the NFL. 

So you are saying that at least 17 teams have never had consecutive winning seasons in their history?

Archived