• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feeling like a Lame Duck December

Jeremy Igo

Any long time Huddlers remember the feeling of 2010 Holiday Season?

Am I the only one that is starting to get that same tingle in my balls? 

Starting to feel like Rivera's departure is a foregone conclusion and any current game should be watched in the context of what it means for next season. 

19 minutes ago, Cavscout said:

Rivera might last to the end of the year if he's lucky. It would be surprising if Tepper were not already looking for a replacement

That wouldn't be luck, that would simply be good judgement.

Absolutely nothing good can come of firing Ron right now at least as far as this team and this season go.  Let's say they fire Ron today.  Ok, who is head coach?  Norv?  Who is DC?  Washington??!?!?!

That doesn't sound like it's going to improve our season to me.

11 minutes ago, BrianS said:

That wouldn't be luck, that would simply be good judgement.

Absolutely nothing good can come of firing Ron right now at least as far as this team and this season go.  Let's say they fire Ron today.  Ok, who is head coach?  Norv?  Who is DC?  Washington??!?!?!

That doesn't sound like it's going to improve our season to me.

Doesn't bode well for this season... but at this point should we be focused on this season? It would help getting our feelers out early and letting coaches to be already know were hiring and accessing if they would like the job or not which should be the teams priority,the future not this lost season.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Any long time Huddlers remember the feeling of 2010 Holiday Season?

Am I the only one that is starting to get that same tingle in my balls? 

Starting to feel like Rivera's departure is a foregone conclusion and any current game should be watched in the context of what it means for next season. 

Rivera isn't going to tell CMC to fake injuries like Fox did. 

Archived