• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper needs to make a statement today.

Jeremy Igo

I don’t need Ron humiliated 

he is more than a decent human being 

he just needs to be gone, along with Hurney and that god awful trainers, and those scouts 

when asked why he retired, Madden said, ‘Coaches have shelf lives and the players stop listening’

Ron had a 9 year run. He didn’t get it done with two generational players . It is time 

hard to imagine tepper saying anything publicly. teams get throttled all the time and owners don't go stand in front of podiums over it.

if the report of him tearing into rivera after the san fran loss is true though i can only imagine what kind of ass tearing he handed out today.

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

hard to imagine tepper saying anything publicly. teams get throttled all the time and owners don't go stand in front of podiums over it.

if the report of him tearing into rivera after the san fran loss is true though i can only imagine what kind of ass tearing he handed out today.

That's a trip to the principal's office I don't envy.

Ron has had 9 years to build a winner in Carolina with some of the best players to come along during the last decade.

At best he is a .500 coach that has failed to achieve back to back winning seasons.

Just like Fox before him, Rivera is the very definition of inconsistent and mediocre.

Hopefully team ownership and the fans will demand more than this from a head coach. 

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

How does that ever friggin happen?

luke ends up one on one against julio?

where the hell are our safeties?

They were playing Cover 2. Your Corners take the short zone with the safeties deep behind them. Your MLB is responsible for the deep middle. Atlanta had a great design to put Julio in the slot. 58 was in great position but the throw was perfect despite Ryan taking a shot to the head 

Archived