• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper needs to make a statement today.

Jeremy Igo

41 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

3 of the 4 INTs in their red zone, the other in our red zone. can't really blame this one on anyone besides the QB. the OL was bad but falling behind as a result of terrible decisions allowed the falcons to pin their ears back and continue to pressure Allen into mistakes.

He's the only white guy. We can't blame him. love and hip hop Sips GIF

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

Defense was terrible, and that’s been a trend the past month plus... That’s on the HC (who’s calling the defensive plays).

they werent good but they shut down the run game and kept it from being an even worse blowout than it could have been with 4 TOs. only 22 points allowed by the defense despite 4 picks and 2 turnover on downs.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Defense was terrible, and that’s been a trend the past month plus... That’s on the HC (who’s calling the defensive plays).

I've always said that if the unit that is supposed to be the head coach's specialty sucks, it's time to part ways with that head coach. If you can't even fix your specialty then you're useless.

25 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Man shut up this was on Kyle Allen. 

The whole poo show for the past several years has been on Rivera. Totally mismanaged and probably ruined Cam and wasted a chance to really dominate with some elite  and future hall of famer players in his team like Cam, Luke, pep, and Olsen and looks to be doing the same with CMC. He's been given incredible tools and wasted it all.

He is the problem.

Yeah, Allen blew the game, but that's on Ron. Whose decision was it to ride with him? Who kept him in? Ultimately if this team can't figure out how to win, it's on the head coach.

Btw, defense sucked this game too. That's not Allen.

35 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

What if I told you neither team will put 50, on us. What would you say then little boy.

Just because you lose to one team one week doesn’t mean you will lose to the next. Otherwise this meme is true, which it isn’t.

526585F9-353F-4BC5-9BDD-DF8E82DCD5CC.jpeg

“Little Boy”? Was the name of a nuclear bomb dropped on Japan, the second one actually.

as far as the Panthers. What have you possibly seen the last few weeks to think otherwise?

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Fire Hirney now and replace with the GM that will hire the next coach in the week after the season ends.

The only way we could do that is if our future GM is currently sitting on the couch at home. You can't just hire someone out of another team's front office mid-season.

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've always said that if the unit that is supposed to be the head coach's specialty sucks, it's time to part ways with that head coach. If you can't even fix your specialty then you're useless.

I thought the defense played fairly well today, at least for a while.   The defense held them to 13 at the half (the other 7 was on the special teams), despite three turnovers and several punts by the offense.  I do think that after numerous offensive failures, the defense eventually just got exhausted, or exasperated, or just gave up.

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I thought the defense played fairly well today, at least for a while.   The defense held them to 13 at the half (the other 7 was on the special teams), despite three turnovers and several punts by the offense.  I do think that after numerous offensive failures, the defense eventually just got exhausted, or exasperated, or just gave up.

One particular play that griped my ass was the deep bomb to Julio. Luke is a undoubtedly a great LB and actually had very good coverage on the play, but no defensive call should ever lead to any LB one on one deep with Julio Jones.

Archived