• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper needs to make a statement today.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

After the 50 burger coming from New Orleans next week or the 50 burger coming from Seattle?

What if I told you neither team will put 50, on us. What would you say then little boy.

Just because you lose to one team one week doesn’t mean you will lose to the next. Otherwise this meme is true, which it isn’t.

526585F9-353F-4BC5-9BDD-DF8E82DCD5CC.jpeg

What’s the issue.

kyle

Allen is the QB this franchise deserves

Rivera is the coach this fan base deserves.

Hurney is absolutely the GM this franchise deserves. It’s almost hard to believe that a guy that ran the franchise into the gutter didn’t become better at his job while doing AM radio. Baffling? Especially after he turned down all those other off........oh, wait. 

I just gotta know. Can we point out team flaws yet or is that still considered being negative? 

20 minutes ago, KDawg004 said:

Wonder what are the thoughts of all the Rivera apologist on this board now. We just got embarrassed at home against a lousy team. If I am Tepper, Rivera is gone first thing in the morning. No point in dragging this out any further. Play for the draft pick at this stage.

They're flip flopping between blaming eric washington, the oline and kyle allen.

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What’s the issue.

kyle

Allen is the QB this franchise deserves

Rivera is the coach this fan base deserves.

Hurney is absolutely the GM this franchise deserves. It’s almost hard to believe that a guy that ran the franchise into the gutter didn’t become better at his job while doing AM radio. Baffling? Especially after he turned down all those other off........oh, wait. 

I just gotta know. Can we point out team flaws yet or is that still considered being negative? 

100% agree.

I hope ron and marty get extensions and cam is gone in the offseason.

the fanbase who cheers when the offense is on the field and asking for quiet deserves mediocrity at every level of this team.

stupid stupid fans.

36 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

3 of the 4 INTs in their red zone, the other in our red zone. can't really blame this one on anyone besides the QB. the OL was bad but falling behind as a result of terrible decisions allowed the falcons to pin their ears back and continue to pressure Allen into mistakes.

Defense was terrible, and that’s been a trend the past month plus... That’s on the HC (who’s calling the defensive plays).

Archived