• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper needs to make a statement today.

Jeremy Igo

Offensive line coaching might be considered a scapegoat for Ron trying to get ahead of the curve and save his job, one might think. 

I mean, i understand Greg Little being trash his rookie year (we all know his scouting report about needing to get in the weight room) but Matt Paradis and Taylor Moton are supposed to be the best players on this O Line and they both look like trash out there

Wonder what are the thoughts of all the Rivera apologist on this board now. We just got embarrassed at home against a lousy team. If I am Tepper, Rivera is gone first thing in the morning. No point in dragging this out any further. Play for the draft pick at this stage.

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

The :23 seconds of the Vikings and Denver I watched was more exciting then the entire panthers game even though the refs clearly fugged up at the end. 

To be fair,... last week I watched the Chiefs and Titans and the last 5 minutes was super exciting. That’s saying a lot because I could never get into watching either team.

it was awesome watching Tannehill stick it to the Chiefs in Dan Marino fashion the last couple of minutes and the Titans defense block the tying field goal.

then I had to watch our Green Bay game— yuck.

today— I’m happy I didn’t get to watch. I caught one highlight.

Kenjon Barner 78 yard punt return,..

I bet he LHFAO scoring that on us.

2 minutes ago, JARROD said:

To be fair,... last week I watched the Chiefs and Titans and the last 5 minutes was super exciting. That’s saying a lot because I could never get into watching either team.

it was awesome watching Tannehill stick it to the Chiefs in Dan Marino fashion the last couple of minutes and the Titans defense block the tying field goal.

then I had to watch our Green Bay game— yuck.

today— I’m happy I didn’t get to watch. I caught one highlight.

Kenjon Barner 78 yard punt return,..

I bet he LHFAO scoring that on us.

Sucks to be flying on football day. I know the feeling all too well. 

22 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This is completely unacceptable. 

We need to hear from the owner who thought rolling with this coaching staff another year was a good idea.

Step to the microphone, Mr Tepper

I don’t think we will hear from him today, but I think we will hear from him soon.

Archived