• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper needs to make a statement today.

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, KDawg004 said:

Wonder what are the thoughts of all the Rivera apologist on this board now. We just got embarrassed at home against a lousy team. If I am Tepper, Rivera is gone first thing in the morning. No point in dragging this out any further. Play for the draft pick at this stage.

Loser mentality 

I rewatched the highlights.  The Ints were floaters, off balance chucking or scrambling and getting rid of the ball.   Allen doesn’t have the skill to be accurate while off balance when someone is chasing him, just stay in the pocket and don’t force the damn throws.  You can’t pull them off yet kid.

12 hours ago, ickmule said:

No.......that may be some, but if this team was actually good the stands would be full.  Too many are tired of the below average product.  

No it wouldn’t lol. This team had a winning record earlier in the year when y’all were on the Kyle Allen hype train and stadium was still empty. 

20 hours ago, Harbingers said:

That is just pathetic.

Charlotte. Do not give Tepper a reason to move this team. 

Let Tepper know you’re sick of mediocrity and that he better do something to turn this franchise around... that’s what empty stadiums tell him.

Full stadiums tell him the fans accept the product he’s providing and nothing needs to change 

15 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Ron has had 9 years to build a winner in Carolina with some of the best players to come along during the last decade.

At best he is a .500 coach that has failed to achieve back to back winning seasons.

Just like Fox before him, Rivera is the very definition of inconsistent and mediocre.

Hopefully team ownership and the fans will demand more than this from a head coach. 

tepper needs to show us the shrewd no-nonsense business man that we all heard the legend about when the team was up for sale to earn my respect at this point. right now, i don’t see any teeth on his part. 

the status quo of the panthers is being run very much like the zero-expectations/just-happy-to-be-here mickey mouse organization the old guard used to present to the NFL universe. he needs to stop flexing in front of charlotte observer photographers and get his ass off of his executive chair and take the panthers to the next plane of existence beyond the level of the ho hum hurney - rivera/fox/{insert defensive stoic and inconsistent head coach here} leadership, or just carry on and become one of those owners that has no problem overseeing mediocrity.

10 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Let Tepper know you’re sick of mediocrity and that he better do something to turn this franchise around... that’s what empty stadiums tell him.

Exactly. 

Not sure if he planned it this way but for Richardson the up front PSL investment had the effect of keeping fans in the seats regardless of how inconsistent or bad the product was.  Folks just do not like to part with those PSL's.

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I’ve been to plenty of home games and rarely is it ever full.  

I bet its full if we play the steelers or cowboys, lame ass fans in Carolina. Too many people being raised as fans of teams from a state that they have never set foot in. It pisses me off to no end.

But of course I brought this up in another thread and got poo'ed on because apparently the Browns still fill up ther stadium and they suck. Tepper is just throwing money around to turn us into an amusement park im not even sure he cares about the on-field product, just his bottom line.

21 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This is completely unacceptable. 

We need to hear from the owner who thought rolling with this coaching staff another year was a good idea.

Step to the microphone, Mr Tepper

*rolling with the same staff but making them “evolve”, i.e. change the way they operate. Makes sense

On 11/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, pantherphan96 said:

they werent good but they shut down the run game and kept it from being an even worse blowout than it could have been with 4 TOs. only 22 points allowed by the defense despite 4 picks and 2 turnover on downs.

They didn't shut down the run game.

The Falcons were pounding us through the air. They didn't need to run.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:09 PM, Shotgun said:

I won't be going to any games until Rivera and Hurney are gone. Tepper really screwed up keeping them. Terrible

I bet you won't live up to that promise....

....especially when Cam comes back next year and starts kicking ass.

(with Rowboat & Hurndog at the helm no less!)

Archived