• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I’m just wondering. What exactly was the reason for signing Mike Davis? Or drafting Scarlett? Can a more knowledgeable observer explain that to me? 

Either idiocy or Hurney desperately trying to send a message that we need to do something to lighten CMC's workload.

Just now, jb2288 said:

Allen is awful(Today). Allen being awful today does not equal Kap being good. They literally have no bearing on each other

Allen has been awful for weeks 

And I never said Kaep was good.  I just said he’s 10x better than Allen.  

Gents, this ain't about the players. The team is being outcoached today. They finally have film on Kyle and we haven't made any changes to give them a different look. It isn't a coincidence that 3rd and long, and they figure out how to get one-on-one coverage with Julio on Luke. They have this coach and his tendencies figured out - meaning they're too predictable. The Broncos said the same thing after the Super Bowl and nothing's changed. 

2 minutes ago, cmichd said:

I had to turn the game off.  I was getting so upset over the inept play of the OLine and Defense.  I don't mind if we lose but this is ridiculous.  I just expect a good game.  Atlanta is not SF by any means but our play is awful.

I am to the point where I stopped caring like a week ago.  Once I am able to get past the fact that are team is terrible, it's easier to just watch the game and laugh.  

1 minute ago, Mage said:

Allen has been awful for weeks 

And I never said Kaep was good.  I just said he’s 10x better than Allen.  

Maybe in 2013. You have no idea if he’s any better than Allen now. You’re throwing poo hoping it sticks. Nobody knows 

Archived