• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

Kaep had 16 TDs to 4 INTs his last year with 400 rush yards on an offense with far less talent than ours 

If he looked awful... what is Allen lol

Allen is awful(Today). Allen being awful today does not equal Kap being good. They literally have no bearing on each other

and yes he was 1-10 as a starter that year 

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I’m just wondering. What exactly was the reason for signing Mike Davis? Or drafting Scarlett? Can a more knowledgeable observer explain that to me? 

also why CJ Anderson noped out of here last season.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I've defended him in the past but I'm done.

Tbh the problem could be Turner.  His scheme is notoriously not easy on OLs, it was the biggest concern with signing him.  Tackles who aren’t elite in pass pro struggle with him. 

Cam made it work because his pocket presence has always been underrated.  Allen. not so much 

12 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Generally the QB play sucks when the blocking sucks.  Just saying....

Except when you have a Superman that can break free from a regularly collapsing pocket and get power-yards with his feet.

Which just gives Bad Head Coach a handy excuse to ignore the problem year after year after year.

Until finally, one day, Superman isn’t there to save Bad Head Coach’s sorry-ass hide anymore. THEN the problem that has always been there becomes magnified and obvious.

Archived