• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Rivera must be having a meltdown knowing Cam isnt there to save his job this time.

god help CMC.

You know what? I think you're right. The first couple of plays will tell us how the rest of the season will go. I agree, I think they're going to run CMC into the ground now.

1 minute ago, Jmac said:

Cam has nothing to do with this....if he was healthy, he would have played. This is what you get from an undrafted QB. This isn't the movie's with feel good endings. With a sh%t line, it's even worse. 2019 season is over even if pull a win out their ass here.

Offensive line didnt throw two interceptions in the red zone..but do carry on..

5 minutes ago, beastson said:

Im sorry for propping the Allen bashing, but I supported Allen and wanted him to do great, but once we starting winning and he played decent this place became unbearable and its a reason why I'm not on here as much as before with the cam bashing and acting like Allen in the next franchise QB.

And I blame @Jeremy Igo for letting the trolls take over. You enabled them and encouraged them. Its one thing to not ban them, but your baiting threads as the head honcho didn't help. Now once we start losing this place becomes ghost town and forget what they said, which is typical of the Huddle

He loves that nonsense. I called a guy out for it and he said the huddle is better when it doesn't take itself seriously

2 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

You know what? I think you're right. The first couple of plays will tell us how the rest of the season will go. I agree, I think they're going to run CMC into the ground now.

if we arent making the playoffs it would be cool for him to break the scrimmage yards record but i'm also not thrilled about running him into the ground before he gets a huge payday when his contract is up.

Archived