• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, darrybear said:

I can’t....I work with a Falcons fan !!! this is the first game I’ve been able to sit down and watch I’ve missed all the wins because my cable box is acting stupid.  Oh my God I literally cannot I’m looking out the windowWith a longing expression @ this point 

You, my friend are missing a beat down

not known since the Michael Vick days.

Just now, beastson said:

Im sorry for propping the Allen bashing, but I supported Allen and wanted him to do great, but once we starting winning and he played decent this place became unbearable and its a reason why I'm not on here as much as before with the cam bashing and acting like Allen in the next franchise QB.

And I blame @Jeremy Igo for letting the trolls take over. You enabled them and encouraged them. Its one thing to not ban them, but your baiting threads as the head honcho didn't help. Now once we start losing this place becomes ghost town and forget what they said, which is typical of the Huddle

Exactly on the head 100%

4 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Admit it..

You were wrong about Cam Newton

Cam has nothing to do with this....if he was healthy, he would have played. This is what you get from an undrafted QB. This isn't the movie's with feel good endings. With a sh%t line, it's even worse. 2019 season is over even if pull a win out their ass here.

2 minutes ago, beastson said:

Im sorry for propping the Allen bashing, but I supported Allen and wanted him to do great, but once we starting winning and he played decent this place became unbearable and its a reason why I'm not on here as much as before with the cam bashing and acting like Allen in the next franchise QB.

And I blame @Jeremy Igo for letting the trolls take over. You enabled them and encouraged them. Its one thing to not ban them, but your baiting threads as the head honcho didn't help. Now once we start losing this place becomes ghost town and forget what they said, which is typical of the Huddle

This is also the same reason why I don't post here much. The trolls, bigots, and racists have taken over and  have been able to do so for too long.

3 minutes ago, beastson said:

B-I-N-G-O

Archived