• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you’re right he has wowed me for exactly one play

He's made a couple of great throws. That one to bonafide was a thing of beauty, a few to olsen and Moore were on the money, and of course that 4th down scramble to Wright needs no explanation . 

But then you do have the 3 absolutely retarded bone headed ints so there's that

Just now, Zaximus said:

Everyone always wants to believe some undrafted player is going to be amazing.   A steal.   Sad fact is it hardly ever happens.  Much less in Qb.    Allen isn’t that good.   Time to play Grier here.   

Yeah they want another Jake, but that kind of thing is extremely rare.  Anybody in college who looks like an NFL player is on somebody's radar; every team has several scouts whose job is to watch film all day every day and find guys who can play in the pros.  QB is the most valuable position in American sports so it gets extra attention.  Real franchise QBs very, very rarely slip through all that and go undrafted.  

2 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

This game is lost. I’d actually like to see what Grier can do. I’d imagine it won’t be much tbh

Grier is probably hiding somewhere saying "With the way Little is playing , i want no part of this poo show'!

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You just have to laugh at this point.

I can’t....I work with a Falcons fan !!! this is the first game I’ve been able to sit down and watch I’ve missed all the wins because my cable box is acting stupid.  Oh my God I literally cannot I’m looking out the windowWith a longing expression @ this point 

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

haha I remember being on this site in 2011 when we'd put up 500 yards of offense and still lose and people would be blaming Cam for a high pass or the interception he threw or something.

You morons deserve this, enjoy it losers.

Cams rookie year? The majority of this board was ecstatic we finally found a franchise qb.... 

and as Panther fans, aren’t we all losing out about now?

Im sorry for propping the Allen bashing, but I supported Allen and wanted him to do great, but once we starting winning and he played decent this place became unbearable and its a reason why I'm not on here as much as before with the cam bashing and acting like Allen in the next franchise QB.

And I blame @Jeremy Igo for letting the trolls take over. You enabled them and encouraged them. Its one thing to not ban them, but your baiting threads as the head honcho didn't help. Now once we start losing this place becomes ghost town and forget what they said, which is typical of the Huddle

Archived