• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, KillerKat said:

After Allen giving momentum back to GB last week after his turnovers, we still had loads of people here claiming he's the future and has heart and has shown improvement. This place is full of clowns.

Kyle is the lunch pail hero this place wanted for nearly a decade

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I said this forum, not the media or Facebook...those are less educated fans

show me on this forum that this is the general consensus I’ll wait

Literally go through numerous posts. The homerism rhns rampant. Palardy could complete a pass and someone on here will say hes the future at qb

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I said this forum, not the media or Facebook...those are less educated fans

show me on this forum that this is the general consensus I’ll wait

Dude, I am not digging anything up for you.  I saw enough from many different people on here and if you refuse to believe that for whatever reason, fine.  I am well aware you weren't talking about other social media platforms....its why I mentioned BOTH.  FFS

3 minutes ago, WoahW said:

He literally said he has the tools and looks to be the future. Stop with the gaslighting bullshit. Lots of people were done with Cam after the first Allen game, why I’ll never know but as the weeks went on it couldn’t have been because of his play 

the owner of this site isn’t a good example. He said Fua and Mcclain would be all pros (among many other busts) I mean I admit I general ignore Igos hot takes

Archived