• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Kyle Allen Film Analysis through the Green Bay game

Inbound Insights

33 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Well I am, but not the kind of film you're thinking about. Wanna hear my rant about the absurdity of Shakespeare in Love winning Best Picture instead of Saving Private Ryan?  It's what I do to compensate for not being the sort of manly man who can diagnose why the RPO works better against a base 3-4 than a matchup zone with one guy covering the point guard.

2 theories-

Harvey Weinstein vs Steven Speilberg. Weinstein had the bigger weinie (ask anybody), and that swayed the Academy.

Gwynneth Paltrow vs Tom Hanks. Hanks kept his shirt on, Paltrow released the puppies. "Since it's artistic."

59 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Nothing new for the Panthers unfortunately. Either we overcome it or we falter and have to wait yet another 2 full years to see if we can finally attain back to back winning seasons. It's up to the staff to put these guys in a position to succeed.

I've been saying this Cams entire career and I will say it again. At some point we need to invest more than a few picks to both lines and continue to do so. It's painfully apparent as you allude to that management can't do that either. 

10 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

2 theories-

Harvey Weinstein vs Steven Speilberg. Weinstein had the bigger weinie (ask anybody), and that swayed the Academy.

Gwynneth Paltrow vs Tom Hanks. Hanks kept his shirt on, Paltrow released the puppies. "Since it's artistic."

Either of those sound imminently plausible to me. I just think it's the canary in the coal mine that the Oscars are often a bunch of nonsense because people will still be watching SPR when you and I are dust, but no one will remember SIL then.

49 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Well I am, but not the kind of film you're thinking about. Wanna hear my rant about the absurdity of Shakespeare in Love winning Best Picture instead of Saving Private Ryan?  It's what I do to compensate for not being the sort of manly man who can diagnose why the RPO works better against a base 3-4 than a matchup zone with one guy covering the point guard.

You simply box out the point guard with a swing block :tongue:

Still people need to stop with this. Leave it to Baldy and not your monitized account. 

On 11/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, Inbound Insights said:

This has been a tough year for Panther nation with Cam Newton's injury and QB controversy it has sparked. It started with the mainstream sports network trying to create a story out of nothing and it seems as though they have succeeded in parts. 

All we kept hearing is how we should trade Cam and keep Kyle...Dont get it twisted, I love Kyle Allen and he has surpassed all expectations as far as his play. But we all know his ceiling is limited compared to Cam's. 

So I spent hours creating this Film analysis to further explore just how good Kyle is, but also to expose some weaknesses in his game so we can get a slightly more balanced opinion. 

Do you guys think Kyle is a starting QB in the NFL, a franchise QB, or just a stand in until Cam gets back?

Bravo. 

Archived