• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please congratulate three new Huddle Moderators

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

He was... in Tinderbox

12 minutes ago, Icege said:

Ohhhhhh gotcha, that makes sense then tyty

i was never actually a mod in the tinderbox i just put that in my member title to trick people. let this be a lesson to everyone, if you want a job, just lie and say you already have it and eventually it will come

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

rodeo is as moderate and balanced as they come, linvillegorge is a right winger and the other guy will probably write in christian mccaffrey in 2020. i am cautiously optimistic about the future of this forum

I'm a pretty middle of the road dude. I lean left socially but right fiscally, and understand neither is perfect or 100% right and see both sides of the argument most of the time.

I WILL ban the unvaccinated though. We don't need disease spreading around any more than it already has in here. 

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

rodeo is as moderate and balanced as they come, linvillegorge is a right winger and the other guy will probably write in christian mccaffrey in 2020. i am cautiously optimistic about the future of this forum

I don't care for the Tinderbox, & I really could give a poo about left/right, just forward, but it would've been nice to see a black mod for if nothing else, the reason of perspective. But, anyway.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

We have three new moderators to help improve this joint and keep it one of the best sports related forums on the interwebs. 

@Cracka McNasty , @LinvilleGorge, and @rodeo now have the ability to moderate this forum. This includes issuing warnings and banning offenders. 

Congrats to them.  Does not bode well for me.  Rodeo and I have gone toe to toe in TB many times. Still like him though.

Archived