• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Falcons - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

On paper this looks like a good matchup for the Panthers. Falcons running game is amongst the least productive in the league and they're now down to their, what, 3rd or 4th string rb so perhaps our run defense has a small chance. And they have little pass rush to attack our shaky offensive line. I think it'll come down to whether we can get pressure on Matt Ryan. If we can dial up the pressure, I think we cruise to an easy win. Otherwise it'll probably come down to the wire. 

7 hours ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

*Breaks out a bag of Cheetos*

Game of Thrones season 8 was bullshit.

I'm still trying to process the Joker. Joaquin was amazing, but.....that's the Joker??

I'm going to Jordan-Hare this weekend. Not feeling real good about it.

We beat the Saints.

I hear yall are trading Cam?

Thanks for beating the Saints.  That was hilarious to watch.  Because fug the Saints.  

Joker is a by product of his environment and when you plant poisoned seeds you harvest poisoned fruit.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:52 AM, ncfan said:

DB's vs WR's.  We all remember the last time Bradberry was out vs Julio and we has a guy coming off a broken leg covering for him.  At the same time.  Outside of the Steelers game, Donte Jackson's worst game was vs the Falcons where Ridley ate him.

Tepper should just go buy Julio Jones since the guy has owed the Panthers longer than Tepper.

The Panthers decide they can cover Ridley or Jones with Shaq or Cockrell like they did against Green Bay's Davante Adams, could be trouble.

I don't believe the Falcons are as bad as they've shown. And we all know how well the Panthers play down to lesser competition.

There are really not bad or talentless teams in the NFL.....taken as a whole......there are only those who don't execute as well as others.

Right now the birds are starting to get their act together..........and will be a challenge in this game at the level GB was last week as I see it.

They are no push over and of course there is a history here that motivates a visiting squad........I see this going down to the wire with 3 points taking it in the end.............not too confident Panthers will be that team though.

Grady Jarret lived  in NOs backfield last week. I think he’ll have a monster game tossing paradis into KAs feet. Unless we actually have a game plan to slow him down  

We will see I think RRs seat is smoking hot at this point , lay an egg at home against a 2-7 division rival and he might be history 

1 hour ago, Cuttinedge said:

Grady Jarret lived  in NOs backfield last week. I think he’ll have a monster game tossing paradis into KAs feet. Unless we actually have a game plan to slow him down  

We will see I think RRs seat is smoking hot at this point , lay an egg at home against a 2-7 division rival and he might be history 

gameplan to slow him down will be running CMC

Archived