• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Falcons - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

- Their OL is bad.  So need to take advantage of that.  

- DB's vs WR's.  We all remember the last time Bradberry was out vs Julio and we has a guy coming off a broken leg covering for him.  At the same time.  Outside of the Steelers game, Donte Jackson's worst game was vs the Falcons where Ridley ate him.

- run the ball.  In the Saints loss to the Falcons last week, their RB's combined for 9 carries.  Need to establish the run early and ride CMC 

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

- Their OL is bad.  So need to take advantage of that.  

- DB's vs WR's.  We all remember the last time Bradberry was out vs Julio and we has a guy coming off a broken leg covering for him.  At the same time.  Outside of the Steelers game, Donte Jackson's worst game was vs the Falcons where Ridley ate him.

- run the ball.  In the Saints loss to the Falcons last week, their RB's combined for 9 carries.  Need to establish the run early and ride CMC 

I thought the same thing, only they have given up 7 less sacks than we have and we run the ball a lot, while they are primarily a passing offense. They may not be as bad as we think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• This is as glass half full as you can get.  Here’s the half empty retort. 1.  Brady is the GOAT, I’d give him more credit for keeping himself upright than a random Tampa coach. 2. Huh?  Really?  Some random assistant TE coach is your #2 point on offensive line upgrades?     3. 2.7 seconds. Hahahahahahahaha, ok.  How this counts as upgrading the line I don’t even know.  If it works out it’s a philosophy or QB upgrade, not a line upgrade.    4. Chuba is serviceable and Brooks is a complete unknown.  You clowns act like a decent CFB player is a shoe in for an elite NFL player.  Grow up.  Even if Brooks magically were “elite” that’d be a RB upgrade not a line upgrade.     Now, as far as the line.  Who tf knows what we’ll get from Icky, that’s a guessing game.  Hunt and Lewis are certainly upgrades but I argue here and now that they’re not upgrades BY9 can benefit from.  If we run the ball 30 times a game we can win 5 or 6.  It’s all pointless if Bryce is our QB though.
    • 6. Everyone always says 20-22 games you know what you got.    So after the ATL home game, my mind will be made up.
    • Yeah I think Matt was trying to build it like a college program and had way too much influence and everyone realized it wasn’t going to work. Then they shifted gears and got a weak GM who was just trying to please both sides. I think eventually Tepper realized the Frankenstein he created and then tried to salvage it by firing Matt and thinking somebody like Frank could fix it. I also think Frank really thought he could fix it and then got here and was like “Yeah I’m fuged.” People can blame Tepper and Rhule but I still believe the biggest problem was the GM.    I mean hell, Matt’s 1st season wasn’t that bad for a first time NFL coach. They lost like 7 games by a score or less. It wasn’t until the personnel department got shaken up after that year that things got out of control.