• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the bigger concern going forward this season?

Jeremy Igo

OL.

CMC is good, but they still need to create holes.

QB needs them to stay alive 

Its been a constant rotation because of injuries.

Also, Daley hasnt been bad.  But normally rookies, especially later round guys hit a rookie wall at some point late in the season.

And we cant afford for that to happen with Daley right now.

Run D. 

let’s say you eliminate all QB turnovers? We still are going to lose against good teams with the run D looking like a middle school squad.  That formula never works big picture  

Fix the run D? Defense is now elite and dominant to pair with a MVP RB.  That formula works. 

I'm done with it!  The freaking O-line as well as the D-line!!!!  Watching the 49ers and Seahawks game had me so jealous how well the D-line on both teams were so disruptive!!  And stuffing the run!!  We need O-line to pass protect and quit getting burnt on the edges or simply getting bulldogged backwards like palardy did several times, they just slapped him backwards!!!  Ugh I'm still salty i can't think clearly!!

Run defense is certainly a concern. But in terms of the most recent loss we need to dig a little deeper. Looking at the numbers we had more total yards than the Packers. Both teams had the ball 9 times, we had 19 passing first downs to their 9, and Moore/CMC each had 100 yards a piece. People aren't going to want to hear it but the biggest difference maker was short fields for their run game where they edged us due to turnovers. We simply have to clean that up or we will be lucky to back into 8-8.

Archived