• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

i can understand the frustration there. the problem IMO is an institutional refusal to lock down legit hate speech. the only person i spill over into main forum stuff with is ecu88 because he's been dumping nazi poo on these boards for years and had somehow gone unchecked. this whole thread exists because he was deliberately shitposting in the gameday thread and i called him a stormfront poster and he responded by posting my address and pictures of my house, then begged igo to block me for him (even though he can do that himself, he just doesn't want to own his emotional reactions.)

again, decide what is definably racist (proud boy avatars, lynching avatars, fascist icons, racial slurs, etc) and ban for it, no exceptions, and most of these issues will simply solve themselves.

I saw this pic, I said in another thread that it was disturbing and i hope he gets help

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

i can understand the frustration there. the problem IMO is an institutional refusal to lock down legit hate speech. the only person i spill over into main forum stuff with is ecu88 because he's been dumping nazi poo on these boards for years and had somehow gone unchecked. this whole thread exists because he was deliberately shitposting in the gameday thread and i called him a stormfront poster and he responded by posting my address and pictures of my house, then begged igo to block me for him (even though he can do that himself, he just doesn't want to own his emotional reactions.)

again, decide what is definably racist (proud boy avatars, lynching avatars, fascist icons, racial slurs, etc) and ban for it, no exceptions, and most of these issues will simply solve themselves.

How would he know where you live? Makes me think both you and he used to sit around wearing nazi clothes and spit the n-word around until one day he pissed you off and now two grown nazi men are acting like kids on a forum

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

He posted your address and house? Wow. How is he still allowed on this forum

Out of everyone that's been suggested, I think @KB_fan is the best choice, though she may be too busy. @Cracka McNasty would be a good choice as well.   I've always wondered about the name though.

I have little patience for trolls & people who have problems with truth (which is one reason why the only time I don the Tinderbox with my presence is when a thread is moved from the main forum).

Archived