• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

25 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

@rodeo and it's not even close. fairest and most moderate poster on these boards imo. i mean his avatar is a frikken football

that's really sweet Philliam, i love football and i love my friends on Panthers Huddle (it'll always have that name in my heart).

2 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

FWIW, I'm good with KungFuDude and Linville Gorge, in any order.  In my rather brief time here both have seemed reasonable and my guess is they would be even-handed as mods.

KungFuDude has already said he cant do it

Just now, rodeo said:

that's really sweet Philliam, i love football and i love my friends on Panthers Huddle (it'll always have that name in my heart).

even came up with a milkshake reaction, a sweet delicious treat for creamy good posts. this man is a shoo-in

Just now, PhillyB said:

even came up with a milkshake reaction, a sweet delicious treat for creamy good posts. this man is a shoo-in

that was SZ James but i think it was approved after i related it to the creamy milky knockers that we men enjoy

5 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

BTW @Jeremy Igo can we also have a vote to get rid of the Tinderbox?

if the tinderbox gets deleted i'm going to direct my rage against racists and nazis in the mains until it's unbearable and i get permabanned

and i swear to god every piece of copy paper in this town is going to have the f word on it

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

if the tinderbox gets deleted i'm going to direct my rage against racists and nazis in the mains until it's unbearable and i get permabanned

and i swear to god every piece of copy paper in this town is going to have the f word on it

French?

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Who would you like to see elevated to Mod in this joint? 

Please nominate someone you think would do a good job. Pie posts with nominations you like. 

A mod needs to be fair minded and willing to give warnings and ban users for breaking rules, not for opinions that differ from their own. 

Can I be a mod?

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

Why? For what purpose? Whether people or disagree with you is irrelevant. Whether a noble cause or an unhealthy obsession is irrelevant.

This. Is. A. Goddamn. SPORTS. Message. Board.

You have the entire fuging internet and all of social media to take up your cause and solider on but why the fug are you doing it in a goddamn sports message board? WTF is wrong with you people? 

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

I’m pretty sure this Philadelphia Eagles guy here was just doing some childish back and forth crap yesterday with someone 

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Why? For what purpose? Whether people or disagree with you is irrelevant. Whether a noble cause or an unhealthy obsession is irrelevant.

This. Is. A. Goddamn. SPORTS. Message. Board.

You have the entire fuging internet and all of social media to take up your cause and solider on but why the fug are you doing it in a goddamn sports message board? WTF is wrong with you people? 

sports and politics have always intersected bruh. it's always been that way and always will be. you can't bake a cake and take the eggs back out, and that's why attempts to police it have been largely unsuccessful.

Archived