• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I was just responding to what he said. I didn't call him out. I mean, he pooed my first post about being divided. The dude has issues 

I have issues with you. I've told u to not respond to my posts and have told u constantly to ignore. Not to keep responding, maybe you will get the picture soon.

Just now, uncfan888 said:

I was just responding to what he said. I didn't call him out

Yes but you also got pulled into this trap of making a personal attack in response. Look, some of you guys little tiffs can be entertaining but just be the bigger person at this juncture and in this thread. We keep having these threads derailed with this kind of stuff. Let's just have a truce and give it a rest in this specific thread, please. Is that cool? And I am not trying to single you out, he is obviously trolling to get a rise out of you.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We are not. But sometimes you have to let things go. Two wrongs don't make a right. 

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yes but you also got pulled into this trap of making a personal attack in response. Look, some of you guys little tiffs can be entertaining but just be the bigger person at this juncture and in this thread. We keep having these threads derailed with this kind of stuff. Let's just have a truce and give it a rest in this specific thread, please. Is that cool? And I am not trying to single you out, he is obviously trolling to get a rise out of you.

Yall are right. I'm gonna put that unstable idiot on ignore

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I'm not trolling no one and he will not leave me alone when I make posts telling the truth about what's going on with this team. 

Just now, steven8989 said:

I'm not trolling no one and he will not leave me alone when I make posts telling the truth about what's going on with this team. 

Here's a novel idea. Put him on ignore. It's almost like someone started a thread about this. 

1 minute ago, steven8989 said:

You need to quit with this nonsense. You are making a textbook example of the kind of behavior we are trying to get rid of. I don't care what your little spats were about before, YOU came in this thread looking to pick a fight and you very clearly are stalking that guy across it trying to get him to engage, while the rest of us are trying to keep the subject about what the title of this thread is about.

Archived