• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

if they were taken care of by the mods no one would “follow them around” anywhere. do you think i don’t understand what you’re doing here? to you the tinderbox is a problem the mods and admins should address. but the racism? “just LET. IT. GO.”

It is a problem when you come to this forum crying wolf because someone said something that ridiculously makes you act childish because you cannot handle it and have everything to run the way you want it to. You also have an issue when you are told by a mod not to talk Tinderbox in this forum but you do not seem to understand the instructions from a mod to stop doing it. What happens in the Tinderbox stays in the Tinderbox and not drag that crap in this forum.

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Former regular. My TB activity has been minimal in recent weeks. The futility of that place finally fully sank in for me.

sorry i keep saying LinevilleGeorge i have no idea why that's what i've read all this time. idk what a Linville Gorge is so it didn't register in my brain.

also, CRA and Rayzor (to a lesser degree) post in the tinderbox and they're both fantastic mods.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

sorry i keep saying LinevilleGeorge i have no idea why that's what i've read all this time. idk what a Linville Gorge is so it didn't register in my brain.

also, CRA and Rayzor (to a lesser degree) post in the tinderbox and they're both fantastic mods.

It's all good, man. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linville_Gorge_Wilderness

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAx6jG0KwSiw5I4lVLfRD

It's in Pisgah National Forest in western NC. It's the deepest canyon east of the Mississippi and the third largest designated wilderness area in the country. My family has lived near the mouth of the gorge since the mid-1700s

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's all good, man. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linville_Gorge_Wilderness

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAx6jG0KwSiw5I4lVLfRD

It's in Pisgah National Forest in western NC. It's the deepest canyon east of the Mississippi and the third largest designated wilderness area in the country. My family has lived near the mouth of the gorge since the mid-1700s

I have done a lot of work for Avery County and spent some time in Linville and Seven Devils. I love that area it is beautiful!

Archived