• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Rodeo is a good guy. I have full faith in him.

are you able to see who the mods ban and if someone begins to abuse their power? 

Not asking about rodeo cuz I think he'll do a fine job. I just don't know how much attention you pay to the mods. 

Maybe I should ask that zod guy that used to post

15 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

are you able to see who the mods ban and if someone begins to abuse their power? 

Not asking about rodeo cuz I think he'll do a fine job. I just don't know how much attention you pay to the mods. 

Maybe I should ask that zod guy that used to post

We have a private forum we converse on in most matters of importance. 

Also, nudez

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

yes sir and i think that's a good balance of moderators, with me being a moderate and kb_fan being one of those outlandish tinderbox weirdos.

KB already said she wouldn't have time or internet connection enough to do it. I'm down for @Icege to do the job. He and I have only gotten into it one time over the past umm.. five years, and after I'd cooled down later, I realized that he was right in the stance he took.

He's got a good head on his shoulders, and doesn't overreact or get heated often. So, he gets my vote.

but on a serious note for the people worried that i'm a tinderboxer, i've posted here for 13 years and if i did anything fuged up and banned people for no reason or "disagreeing with me" (moderators can't ban anyway only recommend it) then i'd just get unmodded or banned myself, which is not something i'm interested in.

the main thing i'd do is ask people to stop insults and attacks.

Archived