• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He was just voicing his frustration with the current state of the board and the incessant Cam vs. Kyle threads. Let's be honest, we all get tired of it because it draws out a lot of the trolls we are attempting to get rid of.

I’d actually nominate you or @ncfan.

Then again most people that would get nominated for being unbiased football lovers wouldn’t want the nomination and those that would come from the other pool. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As I understand it, there were two arguments against that.

One, new people got neg repped out way too quickly.

Two, some used it to try and bully people that they didn't like off the board.

I'd add that it also got used against some opposing fan members who, while they could be annoying sometimes, were actually fairly reasonable people.

Might as well bring it back. It's anarchy in here already. 

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’d actually nominate you or @ncfan.

Then again most people that would get nominated for being unbiased football lovers wouldn’t want the nomination and those that would come from the other pool. 

I'd be glad to assist but unfortunately I have a career which includes insane amounts of travel and insane amounts of hours working. I could not do an adequate job of moderating without being here regularly. 

37 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

That's gonna be hard to find on here. The forum is pretty divided at the moment

36 minutes ago, mjligon said:

As long as you aren’t an idiot and your opinion is the same as mine, I’m completely fair and unbiased.

Neither one of y'all for sure. 

Archived