• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

What do you have to offer to those of us who prefer PNGs? :thinking:

image.png.abc45e83a824e8736a534b12adacc12e.png

The door.

So you can get out.

This site is on a budget and bytes are $. Besides, people are growing tired of the high quality images found all over the internet. JPEGs are coming back. We're banking on the millennial nostalgia factor. 

30 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

image.png.abc45e83a824e8736a534b12adacc12e.png

The door.

So you can get out.

This site is on a budget and bytes are $. Besides, people are growing tired of the high quality images found all over the internet. JPEGs are coming back. We're banking on the millennial nostalgia factor. 

Get off my lawn.

(that's kind of a nice door though) :thinking:

On 11/11/2019 at 10:37 AM, steven8989 said:

I have tried and just like in the other thread IGO says use ignore but he can't. He has a problem with people that know more about football than him.

You don't seem to realize he does know a lot more about football since he is right there physically with and watching the Panthers play and practice.

Thanks to those of you who mentioned me as a possible mod. Appreciate the vote of confidence, but time and Internet connection can both be big challenges for me.

With two colleagues on a leave of absence for a few months, my workload has picked up sharply. 

So, for now I think it's best that I decline.

20 hours ago, Wanderlai said:

Someone that actually likes NFL football with no agendas. Every other post seems to be about race or politics. Anyone posting in the tinderbox should be out. Really don’t need that section on a football forum anyways. It’s toxicity leaks over into football content way to much. I’ve been around this forum a long time and it has never been as bad at it is now. 

This is the cause of a certain few Tinderbox regulars that bring that crap over here and is unwanted here. 

Archived