• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

The coolest part about being made a mod is getting to go in and see the conversations in the mod lounge. For as much as some of you think we are biased you’ll see when you get in we hate you all equally. 

Also be warned rookie mod hazing involves full frontal nudes and a jar of chunky JIF on the private huddle Snapchat. 

I mean if that's all it takes sign me up. I hate everyone. That sweet sweet peanut butter would just be icing on the cake. 

I run a variety of community forums and wouldn't mind giving the mods a hand.

Unless the focus is on "Let them say whatever, so long as it isn't outright fuged up." I'm good if that's the case. I've been a moderator in places that frowned on actually keeping order and those places always end up being toxic beyond belief.

But if there is a sincere desire to provide some structure, I'm down. :3

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Please! You'd ban anybody who made a negative post about the Saints.

No way! If I did, I wouldn’t have no one to debate with then, would I? I can’t promise Falcons fans here would be safe though. LOLOL.

If I’m made a mod, we can have a weekly deal where it’s like the dunk tank game at the carnival, but instead it’s “Insult the Saints Fan Mod with No Repercussions” game (within forum rules of course). 

Plus, it’d stir up some web traffic for Igo, I bet he’d like that.

5 hours ago, ARSEN said:

But what is your super hero skill?

I’ve counted to infinity... twice.

Also, if you get me drunk enough, I’ll give you a tear jerking rendition of “Neon Moon” by Brooks & Dunn.

5 hours ago, RenoCarolina said:

We've tried the opposing fan approach before.... 

Really now? How’d it go? Well, I’m assuming?

:thinking:

5 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

This board needs ...

1. Someone objective!

2. Someone who has the free time to do it (an hour a day at least)

3. Someone who will not hesitate to permaban a troll!

4. Someone who won't put up with racism

5. Someone who won't put up with bullying

6. Someone who doesn't let Cam Newton cloud their logic (in either direction)

7. Not Google Jim Bob

8. Someone who doesn't spend hours a day in the Tinderbox (because they simply love to argue)

9. Someone who only wants to talk about football

10. Again ... not Google Jim Bob

1. I’m the most objective person here, change my mind.

2. I take extra long poos so that won’t be a problem.

3. Where is GeorgiaBoyz, I’ll ban his Falcon *** right now if they give me the hammer!

4. That’s easy, typically those screaming “racism!” the loudest are the most racist people you’ll ever meet. They’ll announce themselves, but like Whack-a-Mole, once goes down and another pops up somewhere else.

5. I guarantee one (1) atomic wedgie and one (1) super swirly to anyone caught bullying another poster. Additionally, the poster they’re bullying gets to pick the order and gets to flush the toilet.

6. You’ll find no pro- or anti-Cam Newton biasness here. You will, however, find a pro-Cam Jordan bias.

7. Nailed it.

8. Easy, I never go there anyway. If I wanted to argue with communists, I’d visit California.

9. No other sport I rather discuss, I would be on multiple teams’ forums if I didn’t.

10. I’m batting 1.000 with this one.

So what’d I win? Did I do good? Tell me I did good.

3 hours ago, Montsta said:

The coolest part about being made a mod is getting to go in and see the conversations in the mod lounge. For as much as some of you think we are biased you’ll see when you get in we hate you all equally. 

Also be warned rookie mod hazing involves full frontal nudes and a jar of chunky JIF on the private huddle Snapchat. 

I have the full frontals ready to go and depending on where the jar is being inserted, I’m game.

:shades:

Also, while I don’t believe I’ve ever interacted with you before this, you’re my favorite mod solely due to the Patrice O’Neal avatar. Damn, I miss him.

:crying:

1 hour ago, Icege said:

I run a variety of community forums and wouldn't mind giving the mods a hand.

Unless the focus is on "Let them say whatever, so long as it isn't outright fuged up." I'm good if that's the case. I've been a moderator in places that frowned on actually keeping order and those places always end up being toxic beyond belief.

But if there is a sincere desire to provide some structure, I'm down. :3

endorsed

17 hours ago, steven8989 said:

I have issues with you. I've told u to not respond to my posts and have told u constantly to ignore. Not to keep responding, maybe you will get the picture soon.

Totally agree, I've noticed every post you make is followed immediately by a demeaning post from unc888. Have you tried sending a PM to him asking him to stop harassing you?

Archived