• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, PhillyB said:

if the tinderbox gets deleted i'm going to direct my rage against racists and nazis in the mains until it's unbearable and i get permabanned

and i swear to god every piece of copy paper in this town is going to have the f word on it

Are there racists on this board? Yes.

Should they have been banned ages ago? Yes.

But you act like this place is Stormfront, man. It's not. Not anywhere near one thread on that scary website.

I'm glad you realize you can't be a mod though, good on you.

10 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Thanks, but I don’t post enough. I also have no interest lol.

I wish he was still here. One of the realest posters on the board. I used to love his posts, and he kept the Hornets form running well. He’d be my first choice.

Wasn't he the guy 3 years ago who was accused (or did) bring race into everything all the time? Yeah, he'd be great!

10 hours ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

I think @TheRed would also be a good choice. 

If Cam ever leaves the team ... yes, Red would be fine. Hell, anyone with a Cam avatar shouldn't be a mod until our QB situation is set in stone. The key for a mod is being objective.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tinderbox? Gone.

Politics in the main forum? Warning, 24 hour ban, 1 week ban, permaban.

Single issue posters? You know the ones I'm talking about. The ones who try to make every thread a Cam can Kyle thread. Same approach as politics.

So what you're saying is the biggest troll on gameday (Google Jim Bob) would be banned? Get this man to mod status!

11 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i can understand the frustration there. the problem IMO is an institutional refusal to lock down legit hate speech. the only person i spill over into main forum stuff with is ecu88 because he's been dumping nazi poo on these boards for years and had somehow gone unchecked. this whole thread exists because he was deliberately shitposting in the gameday thread and i called him a stormfront poster and he responded by posting my address and pictures of my house, then begged igo to block me for him (even though he can do that himself, he just doesn't want to own his emotional reactions.)

again, decide what is definably racist (proud boy avatars, lynching avatars, fascist icons, racial slurs, etc) and ban for it, no exceptions, and most of these issues will simply solve themselves.

For what’s its worth Philly I saw a picture of a house and immediately hid the picture. I didn’t see the entire context of what it was about or anything, but that is not cool. If you can link me the post that provide context up to the picture of your house I will permanently ban someone right now. That’s crossing a line. 

As for the second part of your post, I have never seen anyone with any sort of lynching avatars or anything like that, so I can’t act on that.

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

For what’s its worth Philly I saw a picture of a house and immediately hid the picture. I didn’t see the entire context of what it was about or anything, but that is not cool. If you can link me the goes that provide context up to the picture of your house I will permanently ban someone right now. That’s crossing a line. 

As for the second part of your post, I have never seen anyone with any sort of lynching avatars or anything like that, so I can’t act on that.

You know, you'd probably make a good mod. Maybe somebody should nominate y...Oh :thinking:

The coolest part about being made a mod is getting to go in and see the conversations in the mod lounge. For as much as some of you think we are biased you’ll see when you get in we hate you all equally. 

Also be warned rookie mod hazing involves full frontal nudes and a jar of chunky JIF on the private huddle Snapchat. 

Just now, Montsta said:

The coolest part about being made a mod is getting to go in and see the conversations in the mod lounge. For as much as some of you think we are biased you’ll see when you get in we hate you all equally. 

I lied. You'd suck as a mod :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Also be warned rookie mod hazing involves full frontal nudes and a jar of chunky JIF on the private huddle Snapchat. 

Peanut allergies be damned

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

i'll pay you to let me log into your account for an afternoon 

Archived