• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Who would you like to see elevated to Mod in this joint? 

Please nominate someone you think would do a good job. Pie posts with nominations you like. 

A mod needs to be fair minded and willing to give warnings and ban users for breaking rules, not for opinions that differ from their own. 

This board needs ...

1. Someone objective!

2. Someone who has the free time to do it (an hour a day at least)

3. Someone who will not hesitate to permaban a troll!

4. Someone who won't put up with racism

5. Someone who won't put up with bullying

6. Someone who doesn't let Cam Newton cloud their logic (in either direction)

7. Not Google Jim Bob

8. Someone who doesn't spend hours a day in the Tinderbox (because they simply love to argue)

9. Someone who only wants to talk about football

10. Again ... not Google Jim Bob

For the sake of whoever's avi gets hit by the dart(s) I hope the forum sets out the rules more clearly.  Hard to enforce vague and changing guidelines.

When the rules are not specific and are wildly enforced or unenforced,  posters get butt hurt and claim they are getting picked on.

Also, fwiw, there has to be a way to get rid of alts

I agreed with a lot of the suggestions, unfortunately the one's I agree with are the one's I enjoy reading the most.  And I've seen too many mods come and go.

12 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Several posters would love to see me as a mod.

But in all seriousness we need to make PhillyB and Mr. Scot a mod. Bring balance to this trainwreck of a forum.

Scot could've been great. PhillyB can't be objective. No matter if he has right on his side at times, his agenda is way too swayed and would abuse the power.

10 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

This board needs ...

1. Someone objective!

2. Someone who has the free time to do it (an hour a day at least)

3. Someone who will not hesitate to permaban a troll!

4. Someone who won't put up with racism

5. Someone who won't put up with bullying

6. Someone who doesn't let Cam Newton cloud their logic (in either direction)

7. Not Google Jim Bob

8. Someone who doesn't spend hours a day in the Tinderbox (because they simply love to argue)

9. Someone who only wants to talk about football

10. Again ... not Google Jim Bob

Best points made. 

11 hours ago, PhillyB said:

@rodeo and it's not even close. fairest and most moderate poster on these boards imo. i mean his avatar is a frikken football

That might be the funniest thing I've read ... ever. You mean the guy whose avatar used to be the Antifa logo? He'd have an agenda and even the slightest debate from the Right would get the ban. I don't care how good his character is, yours too, a mod has to be objective.

8 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

For the sake of whoever's avi gets hit by the dart(s) I hope the forum sets out the rules more clearly.  Hard to enforce vague and changing guidelines.

When the rules are not specific and are wildly enforced or unenforced,  posters get butt hurt and claim they are getting picked on.

Also, fwiw, there has to be a way to get rid of alts

I agreed with a lot of the suggestions, unfortunately the one's I agree with are the one's I enjoy reading the most.  And I've seen too many mods come and go.

Definition of what is considered a racist would be nice. Some on here think it means someone who disagrees with them. 

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

That might be the funniest thing I've read ... ever. You mean the guy whose avatar used to be the Antifa logo? He'd have an agenda and even the slightest debate from the Right would get the ban. I don't care how good his character is, yours too, a mod has to be objective.

Philly and Rodeo are both way to far in the tinderbox left to be fair. We already have that personality in Panthero.

Archived