• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

I would be willing to do whatever I can to make this place better.  I have been a member for a while, but do not post much because of all the extra crap.  Mr Scott and I have had a conversation with differing view points and we didn't let it get personal.

I am a semi retired military vet, and usually check in 2 or 3 times a day.  I understand rules, and believe in a set escalation of discipline against repeat offenders.

2 minutes ago, Ncpantherfan71 said:

I would be willing to do whatever I can to make this place better.  I have been a member for a while, but do not post much because of all the extra crap.  Mr Scott and I have had a conversation with differing view points and we didn't let it get personal.

I am a semi retired military vet, and usually check in 2 or 3 times a day.  I understand rules, and believe in a set escalation of discipline against repeat offenders.

You're saying we want you on that wall? :thinking:

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

You're saying we want you on that wall? :thinking:

Ha Ha!  

I came here to chat with other Panther fans about the Panthers.  My religious and political preferences are no ones business but my own, and I don't care about yours.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion just because someone disagrees doesn't mean they are stupid, or racist.  I think there should be a 1 warning, a 1 week ban, then a permanent ban for those who can't seem to follow the rules.

But that's just me.

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i can understand the frustration there. the problem IMO is an institutional refusal to lock down legit hate speech. the only person i spill over into main forum stuff with is ecu88 because he's been dumping nazi poo on these boards for years and had somehow gone unchecked. this whole thread exists because he was deliberately shitposting in the gameday thread and i called him a stormfront poster and he responded by posting my address and pictures of my house, then begged igo to block me for him (even though he can do that himself, he just doesn't want to own his emotional reactions.)

again, decide what is definably racist (proud boy avatars, lynching avatars, fascist icons, racial slurs, etc) and ban for it, no exceptions, and most of these issues will simply solve themselves.

This is a fan site and I get the free speech. Even if you were ok with him posting your information, it is down right dangerous to do that for other huddlers. I can’t underscore how dangerous this really is. It is not ok to argue with someone on a fan site, then that person post your personal information in retaliation, it’s just wrong on so many fronts.

7 minutes ago, Ncpantherfan71 said:

Ha Ha!  

I came here to chat with other Panther fans about the Panthers.  My religious and political preferences are no ones business but my own, and I don't care about yours.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion just because someone disagrees doesn't mean they are stupid, or racist.  I think there should be a 1 warning, a 1 week ban, then a permanent ban for those who can't seem to follow the rules.

But that's just me.

You make a good case, Colonel :shades:

First choice for me would be @Cracka McNasty - from what I've seen, that dude is always level-headed, and doesn't go down many dark paths, doesn't seem to have a beef or draw ire from anyone, and is pretty personable and logical in his posts here.

Not sure she'd have the time, but I also think @KB_fan would be a good selection. Again, even-keeled and unbiased on just about everything, and is a wicked smart lady to boot.

thank you guys for all the support. i noticed a lot of posters saying "Sweet Caroline, RO-DE-O, good times never felt so good" and that's really cool of you guys to come up with a chant as part of your efforts to get me made the mod

@Jeremy Igo they're going crazy with support this is kind of embarrassing haha

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

thank you guys for all the support. i noticed a lot of posters saying "Sweet Caroline, RO-DE-O, good times never felt so good" and that's really cool of you guys to come up with a chant as part of your efforts to get me made the mod

Remember that garbage post you made

Archived