• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Dunn said:

I nominate myself.  11 years on the huddle, no real enemies to speak of, don't post whore and check in every day.  And I have a sweet avatar.  Have good rep as well and won't stir pots...unless that's part of the job?

Qualifications AND willingness.

An unbeatable combination.

I also nominate @ladypanther, @KB_fan, @rhyslloyd, @Seltzer.  Always listen to what they have to say.

4 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Nah. That's way out of line. I hate Steven with a passion but I'd never try to find his address or house. It's just an internet forum

Here we go I ain't said a word and you throw my damn name up. Why the hate, I speak the truth about the team and it just pisses you off. Kung Fu crap u can KMA. See I didn't say a damn word and it still throws out my name.

2 hours ago, TheRed said:

You literally belittled someone who committed suicide.

wrong I  did not.   I bet I have known more suicides than you have.  What   I said is that someone who commits suicide probably has more mental health issues going on than unpaid bills.  I stand by that statement.   And you would be the last person I would pick as a mod.  

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

My nominations.

KB_Fan

RumGone

Arsen

Dex

Mr.Scot

I'm sure I'm missing others but I can't remember. There are more great posters. I'd say Ellis too but he's doing his reporting thing. 

Actually, Im doing my "just being a member without having any responsibilities" thing.

I'm afraid it keeps me too busy to do anything else.

Someone that actually likes NFL football with no agendas. Every other post seems to be about race or politics. Anyone posting in the tinderbox should be out. Really don’t need that section on a football forum anyways. It’s toxicity leaks over into football content way to much. I’ve been around this forum a long time and it has never been as bad at it is now. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually, Im doing my "just being a member without having any responsibilities" thing.

I'm afraid it keeps me too busy to do anything else.

I get that. There's always the factor that you'd actually be available to do any moderating. It's not an easy thing especially if you actually have a life outside of the boards. I used to moderate that FB panthers group years ago, it was a thankless job man. 

Just now, Wanderlai said:

Someone that actually likes NFL football with no agendas. Every other post seems to be about race or politics. Anyone posting in the tinderbox should be out. Really don’t need that section on a football forum anyways. It’s toxicity leaks over into football content way to much. 

What's the tinderbox?

Archived