• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

You're talking about a few posters here.     Just deal with those.    Then make it a three month timer to post in TBOX.     Problem solved.    Fix it with a scalpel not a grenade.   

If only people were this up in arms over the thinly veiled racist comments and whatnot in the main that TRUMP any tinderbox leakage by tenfold.    

I don’t think Tinderbox will go away.  It will be moderated more.

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

You're talking about a few posters here.     Just deal with those.    Then make it a three month timer to post in TBOX.     Problem solved.    Fix it with a scalpel not a grenade.   

If only people were this up in arms over the thinly veiled racist comments and whatnot in the main that TRUMP any tinderbox leakage by tenfold.    

I'm not against that idea.

Reminds me: I learned a while back when I was in The Tinderbox that the vast majority of people with whom I agreed in the football forum were people I would strongly disagree with on political stuff. I'm conservative, but most of the people I agree with on football topics tend to be raging liberals.

Always thought that was kind of weird :)

22 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

I think @TheRed would also be a good choice. 

I appreciate the gesture but probably not a good fit ultimately like Philly said of himself as a potential mod.

Temperament is key in a position like that. The mod selections so far have actually been really solid. Rayzor in particular was an excellent choice.

9 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Haha, but I dont like TheRed. 

I’m just waiting for TheRed to call me a closet racist again for hinting at Cam not playing well.

lets totally forget my years of pro-Cam posts this year included. Or my rants about the NFL and their mistreatment of Cam by how they called roughing the passer back in 2016. I’m a racist because I  brought up a legit criticism of his game and he thinks I’m white....

6 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Mr. Scot is the reasonable choice given his relative neutrality and the fact he's on here all the time.

Player fans should not be under consideration at all, IMO

Again, thanks. Don't want the job.

6 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Well it used to be fun stirring the pot.  But that was back when you could have a debate without someone going into full bashing mode.  Try to debate now and all I hear is the same boring replies.

I could see that.

5 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

I’m just waiting for TheRed to call me a closet racist again for hinting at Cam not playing well.

lets totally forget my years of pro-Cam posts this year included. Or my rants about the NFL and their mistreatment of Cam by how they called roughing the passer back in 2016. I’m a racist because I  brought up a legit criticism of his game and he thinks I’m white....

I can't even recall the last time we interacted. Just how long have you been stewing on this bud?

25 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

so you want the guy who said to me (in effect)  you will be dead within 5 years and we will all be better off for it gets your vote ?  That's ok huh ?  

come on, he was just joshing around. humor in a mod is a super important trait

4 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Well it should be someone who is at least invested enough in supporting the site that they are all pro, and preferably not caught up in race-baiting/tinderbox nonsense at the very least.

I think being a regular in the Tinderbox should immediately disqualify anyone.

Archived