• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddle Mod Nominations

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Understand. For the record, imo you’re the most respected Poster on here.  Definitely have my respect, and think you’d make a fine mod if you ever changed your mind.

I agree with you, Doc.  The only reason I didn't mention Mr Scot before was I saw he had already opted out.

7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Would there be a need for another Mod if the Tinderbox was scrapped? It is that unrealistic because of the traffic&ads it generates? I dont go there and I haven't see anything good come from there so I have no idea why this is a thing when the internet has a plethora of places to be openly awful and unaccountable. 

99% of people fighting in the tinderbox is alts created an hour before.    There just hasn't been a good effort at curbing that.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Igo could always shut it down for a month or two and just see what happens.

Mind you, people just take their bullsh-t to other forums, then you have to deal with those people.

Once again, for people that actually go in there it's troll accounts for the most part.    Minus g5 and maybe a couple others it's the same troll people in there.

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

99% of people fighting in the tinderbox is alts created an hour before.    There just hasn't been a good effort at curbing that.

Once again, for people that actually go in there it's troll accounts for the most part.    Minus g5 and maybe a couple others it's the same troll people in there.

385F9C82-E20B-43AC-AC39-D9F665291A2B.jpeg

Just now, Zaximus said:

I don't doubt that.

When I was younger, I was more than willing to throw down with discussions on controversial topics. But as I've gotten older (and faced some health problems) I found I really just didn't enjoy it anymore.

And that's the thing. This is a discussion board. Not a mission field.

It's supposed to be fun.

If you genuinely think doing something on this board is going to help change the world for the better, you probably have a little too high (and possibly somewhat delusional) opinion of yourself.

20 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

We need someone like Kurb and Jesse.  People who do not put up with garbage.  We need communism back on huddle.  This forum have too many nice mods.  My pick is Squirrel.  He reminds me of Lenin.

I’d give you vodka but all I have is this capitalist beer.  So do what you will with it comrade.

Archived