• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there! Did you know you can ignore people?

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I think you are completely missing my point and confirm what I said.  I do not have a problem with you or Ecu88... but when people come into Panthers sports forum and bring politics bullshit, it gets toxic really fast.  We are here to get away from every day garbage that includes politics and just talk sports.

Because apparently if you disagree with someone politically, you shouldn't be allowed to talk sports.

I suppose the next step is we set up our own McCarthy style hearings to determine who's worthy to talk football and who's not.

2 minutes ago, twylyght said:

Having seen the history of what happened with ECU88, I think it odd that these guys are conveniently leaving out that he starting lashing out with their own tactics when they started attacking his dying grandmother.  I got my own warning point when I lashed out when my son was targetted. 

I guess these guys don't like their tactics being chucked back in their faces.  

And here comes the predictable onslaught of the once reasonable Philly and his master Googly

Yep, they wished I forget my kids in a hot car. That’s tinderbox to you.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because apparently if you disagree with someone politically, you shouldn't be allowed to talk sports.

I suppose the next step is we set up our own McCarthy style hearings to determine who's worthy to talk football and who's not.

i'm sure it would make you all sorts of frothy but i actually think igo assembling a committee to determine what's considered enforceably racist would bear a lot of fruit in his attempts to clean up the boards while maintaining a reasonably unpoliced forum.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I didn't see any of this, but I'd have to agree that attacking somebody's family members is waaay off base.

Yet... from what I could tell, absolutely nithing came of it.  So, the invocations of double standard became pretty obvious as things went.  The policies on the board are clearly stated.  No doxing.  ECU did it, and has likely earned an extended vacation if not a permanent ban.  The way this place is anymore, that might be a blessing

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i'm sure it would make you all sorts of frothy but i actually think igo assembling a committee to determine what's considered enforceably racist would bear a lot of fruit in his attempts to clean up the boards while maintaining a reasonably unpoliced forum.

So you think a McCarthy style approach is a good idea as long is it supports your viewpoint?

Okay.

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you called black protestors animals. you’ve actually posted quite a few concerning things before falling back on the “language barrier” as some sort of defense. once again, there is a trend with the people crying about the tinderbox in the main forum. it isn’t good.

Protesters and looters are different people and it was not race directed.  CNN and NBC called them wild animals. Shocker that you guys took it out context because you disagreed.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

black people aren’t animals and there is a long history of people dehumanizing them in exactly this way. iirc around this time you went to the all pro forum to cry about the way you were treated for posting racist tropes. there’s always a backstory with the people who cry about the tinderbox and it isn’t good

It has nothing to do with race but with an act itself but you guys always take everything out of context.  Tinderbox supported looting and burning down of businesses.

Archived