• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there! Did you know you can ignore people?

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

It does not appear you have any idea what Antifa is.  Every sane person should be anti fascist. Would you ban people who support civil rights too? Would you ban people who are in a different political party? 

Being against Nazis is just as bad as being a Nazi? Yeah, this guy should't be moderating anything.

Antifa is literally a fascist organization. 

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

ah but who could have predicted that you would have a troubling michael brown post?

seems to me a lot of the problem with the tinderbox is that we have no trouble drawing a direct line between a user’s racist tinderbox posts and their racist main forum posts.

Lol. You're too predictable. 

Having seen the history of what happened with ECU88, I think it odd that these guys are conveniently leaving out that he starting lashing out with their own tactics when they started attacking his dying grandmother.  I got my own warning point when I lashed out when my son was targetted. 

I guess these guys don't like their tactics being chucked back in their faces.  

And here comes the predictable onslaught of the once reasonable Philly and his master Googly

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

lol please. i occasionally call him on his fringe alt right bullshit or bad football posts and he posts pictures of my house and address. dude has gone full joker.

if nothing else you could just block both of us and you won't be bothered

I think you are completely missing my point and confirm what I said.  I do not have a problem with you or Ecu88... but when people come into Panthers sports forum and bring politics bullshit, it gets toxic really fast.  We are here to get away from every day garbage that includes politics and just talk sports.

Side note:  Almost everyone knows your real name so it’s very easy to look you up.  People are crazy.

1 minute ago, twylyght said:

Having seen the history of what happened with ECU88, I think it odd that these guys are conveniently leaving out that he starting lashing out with their own tactics when they started attacking his dying grandmother.  I got my own warning point when I lashed out when my son was targetted. 

I guess these guys don't like their tactics being chucked back in their faces.  

And here comes the predictable onslaught of the once reasonable Philly and his master Googly

I didn't see any of this, but I'd have to agree that attacking somebody's family members is waaay off base.

Archived