• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there! Did you know you can ignore people?

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, top dawg said:

@Jeremy Igo, this is just a question/request. I know you ignore those most of the time, but is there anyway to update the software so that ignored users get a---for lack of a better term--"you've been blocked" screen/popup (something like Twitter). I think that this would actually be a popular idea which would bring about the desired result. It would be satisfying indeed to give someone the virtual hand, and it would encourage the use of the ignore function and probably make the place less polluted. Probably!

How childish is this poo. “Jeremy, please ban him. He makes me look stupid.” Just say what you mean. 

So your take is I’m a troll, but being a “Cam fan”(and never claimed otherwise) who hasn’t discussed Cam(good or bad) in any way, is a troll. Good luck with that. The only people that want me gone are the super-homers who don’t like anything negative, and you who doesn’t like to debate an issue and goes crying to someone to save him from actually having to prove his ridiculous points. I’ve never seen anyone go to such lengths to avoid a subject. 

If I had only started threads about how much Bradberry sux, I would be a super fan....right Mr. Sunshine? 

I'm not reading 14 pages of this to see if anyone else suggested this, but perhaps space on the page showing the most ignored users would help.  Maybe if someone saw they were in the top 5 or 10 most ignored users they might think about what they're doing here.

Of course some might consider it an honor, but 

Image result for knock yourself out gif

7 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I'm not reading 14 pages of this to see if anyone else suggested this, but perhaps space on the page showing the most ignored users would help.  Maybe if someone saw they were in the top 5 or 10 most ignored users they might think about what they're doing here.

Oh there would 100% be a race to see who can hold the top spot...lol

4 hours ago, TheRed said:

I have exactly zero users on ignore.

If you have more than one or two people or a handful of alts in your list you probably just shouldn't bother with the internet or social media in general tbh.

I don't have many on ignore. Just a couple dudes that follow me around in threads spouting nonsense about the team and cam

31 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I didn't see that suggested, but yeah it's a good idea.

If you can’t handle the workload it’s well past time to add more mods to keep poo clean.

politics and sports need separate and anyone who is taking shots at others or hell our players (Allen sucks Cam is great vice versa just to get a rise out of others) needs to be sent packing. I wondered what happened to all the mods long ago when I would just browse didn’t realize they were mostly all gone 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Bwood, my word. That's another name I'd completely forgotten.

TRD fizzled out with some funny alts as well.  See, so many posters are craving for some good ole' days but there's always been crazy posters to deal with haha

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Bwood, my word. That's another name I'd completely forgotten.

ah yeah, he thought he was the huddle's all time master troll and came to the tinderbox in 2017 with intend to steamroll it . lasted about 3 weeks before:

On 6/23/2017 at 8:31 AM, nctarheel0619 said:

I can't stop laughing, thank you all for this.  This dude literally quit the Huddle because he got owned so bad.  

and people want to delete that place - unbelievable

12 hours ago, WoahW said:

If you can’t handle the workload it’s well past time to add more mods to keep poo clean.

politics and sports need separate and anyone who is taking shots at others or hell our players (Allen sucks Cam is great vice versa just to get a rise out of others) needs to be sent packing I wondered what happened to all the mods long ago when I would just browse didn’t realize they were mostly all gone 

There will be no board to read if this is the case

Archived