• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there! Did you know you can ignore people?

Jeremy Igo

So many of the squabbles on here are the same handful of people going at it thread after thread after thread. 

So I have an idea. What if we all fixed the problem together and just chose to ignore the people you know you don't want to hear more from?

Simply hover over their icon, click "ignore user". 

Thats it, you don't need to be bothered by them ever again. 

(Sadly, you can't ignore me. I feel you, I have tried for years)

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

So many of the squabbles on here are the same handful of people going at it thread after thread after thread. 

So I have an idea. What if we all fixed the problem together and just chose to ignore the people you know you don't want to hear more from?

Simply hover over their icon, click "ignore user". 

Thats it, you don't need to be bothered by them ever again. 

(Sadly, you can't ignore me. I feel you, I have tried for years)

Would you like us to cut your grass or wash your car or any other job you should be doing yourself. 

You asked for this....and you got it. 

Just now, Toomers said:

Would you like us to cut your grass or wash your car or any other job you should be doing yourself. 

You asked for this....and you got it. 

My job has always been to provide a place for Panthers fans to talk with minimal censorship. That has never changed. Not in 16 years. 

If you don't have the self control not to read and get upset by the same people over and over and over again, thats on you. 

While there's no one on here I particularly dislike enough to straight up ignore them, I think that's a pretty useful feature to have around here...  I also do find it hilarious that a bunch of what I assume to be grown me are having to resort to the adult version of plugging their ears and going "lalalalalaaaa" when someone else is talking as a solution to settling their differences.

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

My job has always been to provide a place for Panthers fans to talk with minimal censorship. That has never changed. Not in 16 years. 

If you don't have the self control not to read and get upset by the same people over and over and over again, thats on you. 

So you feel you didn’t do anything to cause the clusterf&@k you have going on now. I don’t care because sill be gone the second Cam is traded. But you asked for this controversy and did many things to advance it. 

So you have to take the bad with your clockbait

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

So you feel you didn’t do anything to cause the clusterf&@k you have going on now. I don’t care because sill be gone the second Cam is traded. But you asked for this controversy and did many things to advance it. 

So you have to take the bad with your clockbait

While I agree with part of your premise, if you're gone as soon as cam is traded, your opinion doesn't really matter. This is a panthers fan forum.. Not a cam fan one. And this is coming from one of cams biggest fans

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

While I agree with part of your premise, if you're gone as soon as cam is traded, your opinion doesn't really matter. This is a panthers fan forum.. Not a cam fan one. And this is coming from one of cams biggest fans

It doesn’t make anything I stated less true. Read it with I’m a lifelong panther fan. Is it true? 

Just like most on this board it’s attack the poster not what he says. True or not. 

48 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Then bring back locker room where we can blow steam... literally

Archived