• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Second consecutive game for DJ with over 100 receiving yards

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

A bit of good news from yesterday, DJ seems to be upping his game. 

Maybe Smitty should call out the defense next?

We just need him to step up in the red zone and have that killer instinct like Smitty

Not to hijack, but Vernon Butler deserves another shout out as well. Seems to me he’s turned the corner massively this year. 

That 4th and goal play at the end of the half and the sack he had later in the game were both huge plays. 

DJ doesn’t surprise me. I honestly expected quite a few 100 yard games from him this season. Kid is a stud. But I did not see big impact plays coming from Butler this season. That’a been a great surprise 

5 minutes ago, GreensboroPirate said:

Meanwhile, Calvin Ridley continues to struggle despite getting a lot of targets in the Falcons offense

Ridley has to compete with Julio for targets. He has 200 yards less but 3 more TDs. He is a talented route runner who can play outside. Moore is YAC slot guy with fumble issues and no red zone production.

40 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Not to hijack, but Vernon Butler deserves another shout out as well. Seems to me he’s turned the corner massively this year. 

That 4th and goal play at the end of the half and the sack he had later in the game were both huge plays. 

DJ doesn’t surprise me. I honestly expected quite a few 100 yard games from him this season. Kid is a stud. But I did not see big impact plays coming from Butler this season. That’a been a great surprise 

Absolutely.  Dude has been solid all year.  He's finally coming into his own.  3-4 worked out great for him, and really badly for Luke Kuechly, or so it seems.

Archived