• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen was "Pretty incredible"

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Snake said:

Correct and no matter if it's Newton or Allen not much will happen until our line is better. 

The Oline has been a problem here since the end of the Jake era. We didn't address it with Cam and I pray Little gets healthy and performs for us next year. We need o-line help bad.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When this forum desperately needs to get away from the constant Cam this, Kyle that bullshit Igo just throws fuel on the fire mining for clicks.

At this point, someone with website knowledge launch an alternative. Please.

WTF are you even talking about? I posted a Greg Olsen locker room quote and made no mention of Cam. 

Newsflash: Kyle is the starting QB now and he will be talked about both positive and negatives don't like it? Leave.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

WTF are you even talking about? I posted a Greg Olsen locker room quote and made no mention of Cam. 

Newsflash: Kyle is the starting QB now and he will be talked about both positive and negatives don't like it? Leave.

Jeremy is just doing this for clicks says a person who clicked on a thread to post this.

On a fourm where it has its own shitsrorm that generates this shitshow on its on without proding from the admin.

On a fourm in general that is gonna generate ad revenue for any thread or page you visit.

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It's not a coincidence that you start so many clickbait threads that you know will turn into a poo show.

Leave? Honestly, yeah I'm pretty close to it.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It's not a coincidence that you start so many clickbait threads that you know will turn into a poo show.

Greg Olsen locker room quote isnt clickbait, even if it hurts your feelings.

Kyle Allen had a pretty great 4th quarter. Showed promise. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Leave then man. Reddit is a pretty notable alternative. Where I went for a while.

But uh...I don't. I don't think you know how ad revenue and clicks work if you're calling a thread on a fourm "clickbait."

Just now, Rags said:

Leave then man. Reddit is a pretty notable alternative. Where I went for a while.

But uh...I don't. I don't think you know how ad revenue and clicks work if you're calling a thread on a fourm "clickbait."

What do you mean? The more clicks, the more advertisements shown. Also, with the more posts, the more spider'd info that's used to help this forum be linked in google and other search engines that drives more traffic, that creates more ad dollars.

Archived