• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen was "Pretty incredible"

Jeremy Igo

Just now, TheRed said:

Of course. But again. What else did anyone expect Olsen to say after a loss? He's being a GOOD teammate like he is supposed to. These guys like each other and grind together win or lose. That's team sports.

He doesn't have to say anything at all.

I've heard Olsen talk about Allen plenty of times. He doesn't ignore the spots he needs to improve on, but it's pretty clear that overall he thinks he's good.

What's ignorant is people continuously wanting to go to one extreme or the other instead of accepting that he's good and improving.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He doesn't have to say anything at all.

I've heard Olsen talk about Allen plenty of times. He doesn't ignore the spots he needs to improve on, but it's pretty clear that overall he thinks he's good.

What's ignorant is people continuously wanting to go to one extreme or the other instead of accepting that he's good and improving.

You aren't improving if you're still losing in the same ways. We had our starting QB and our *ahem* MVP running back out there for the win and we couldn't get it done. It's as simple as that. Now from here we must regroup and start getting it done. There are no excuses for anyone, staff included.

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I wish it was possible to compliment Allen without people assuming it's a slight on Cam. 

This is going to get just as ugly as the Falcons got in 2007. Thank god we won't have people defending animal cruelty at least. 

Oh yeah go directly to the Michael Vick comparison.

You're trash.

Archived