• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen was "Pretty incredible"

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

I mean its pretty obvious IMO.  Needs to increase his pocket awareness and take care of the ball better but he is accurate and has a good arm.  He is 23, needs time here.

And DAMN what is wrong with that? Seems to me it's a VERY good thing for this organization. But some people have a real problem with "potential".

Man he really did have some impressive NFL level throws today, he hit multiple receivers downfield in stride, made multiple leveled throws to the sidelines, and persevered through his mistakes without letting his emotions take over. Excited to see where this kid will take us, especially when you keep in mind he is essentially a rookie.

10 hours ago, Verge said:

Man he really did have some impressive NFL level throws today, he hit multiple receivers downfield in stride, made multiple leveled throws to the sidelines, and persevered through his mistakes without letting his emotions take over. Excited to see where this kid will take us, especially when you keep in mind he is essentially a rookie.

Pretty much.

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

it is pretty funny lol

haha people were saying that was a throwaway in the game thread. nah baby you don't pull out a sick spin move to avoid a sack and then just instantly throw it away when you have 5 yards of green grass in front of you. that is an attempt to hit the receiver in stride

If we could stop the run and pass pro as well as Kyle played in the 4th we’d be alright 

I think Kyle needs time to learn, time to see the different looks teams are going to throw at him. I think he has the skill set to be a starter but he has to put everything together. 

2 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

If we could stop the run and pass pro as well as Kyle played in the 4th we’d be alright 

I think Kyle needs time to learn, time to see the different looks teams are going to throw at him. I think he has the skill set to be a starter but he has to put everything together. 

if we could do that at any point in the past decade we'd have multiple super bowls.

this is the Panthers, our QB needs to be able to play at an MVP level with no line. it's the baseline of success here.

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

if we could do that at any point in the past decade we'd have multiple super bowls.

this is the Panthers, our QB needs to be able to play at an MVP level with no line. it's the baseline of success here.

Which is why a lot of defensive coaches go for mobile quarterbacks. It frees them up to devote resources to the defense.

Mentioned it before: Rivera was basically following the Buddy Ryan - Randall Cunningham model before. And while he was more successful (for at least one season anyway) it won Rivera just as many Super Bowls as it did Ryan.

Entire team says post game that Kyle played great.

Huddle finds reasons to say how bad he is.

Kyle wasn't flawless, but we did not lose that game thanks to a fumble and a redzone INT. You wouldn't dare say it about Cam, don't do it now. It's exhausting going 8 years defending Cam to people giving stupid hot takes and swearing he is bad with every loss and diverting credit when we win and then to have to do the same for stupid hot takes from once fervent Cam defenders giving it to Allen.

Archived