• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Lamar Jackson is a painful reminder just how hurt Cam has been

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Meh... Cam played the way Cam was meant to play.  He never shied away from contact.  He wanted to impose his physical will and run people over.  He was great.  There’s no reason to lament what could have been, it was how it had to be.  

He responded pretty well to Turner though. I can't help feeling if Turner had come along earlier, things would have been different.

But yeah, there comes a point where you just can't change anymore. I remember when Rip Scherer famously tried to remake Delhomme. That was a disaster.

33 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Lamar looking like 2015 Cam Newton out there. Pisses me off to no end what could have been under competent coaching and health management. 

Also, I'm drinking bourbon.

Love, 

JI

Quit blaming the coaches. Part of it is Cam. He has not been fully truthful about his health to Rivera 

reminder: Greg Roman was available the year we decided to give Shula another chance before releasing him. everyone thought it was a foregone conclusion that Shula was gone, Roman was on the market, people here were clamoring for him (except the boomers who said he sucks), then Ron was like oh nah i haven't even considered firing Shula, he's my boy.

Archived