• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Room: The Bolts’ Blueprint

ellis

Here’s an appetizer to get you started for your Saturday. Still reviewing the entire tape from GB/LA. The Packers have seven wins, but they have shown certain tendencies offensively—even before this game.

We told you before the 49ers game: gaining an early lead enables Carolina’a defense to dictate the game with their preference of personnel sets and calls. This is particularly true against teams lacking a commitment to the run. The Packers fit that profile.

We will feed you a more thorough look throughout the day, but here are a couple of points to get you started:

The defense is definitely how this game is won. Rodgers will get his points so the Panthers still need to score, but the defense absolutely cannot come out and play like they did vs. the 49ers or Rodgers will eat them alive no matter how well the offense does.

26 minutes ago, onmyown said:

The defense is definitely how this game is won. Rodgers will get his points so the Panthers still need to score, but the defense absolutely cannot come out and play like they did vs. the 49ers or Rodgers will eat them alive no matter how well the offense does.

Those two offenses couldn't be much different though. 

Sorry for the delay on some of the content here. We just laid mom to rest. It was a great service in Matthews, just outside of Charlotte. Got to see a bunch of family, and of course a ton of Panthers fans. We were heartbroken to lose her so young, but our family unit is so damn strong, we turned it into a celebration of her life instead a session of self- loathing. I like how my family handles grief: Laughs and love.

I don’t know about you guys, but when grief strikes, it helps me to jump back into the work. I’ve got some 11th hour pregame stuff that’ll be rolling out shortly. And the 4PM kickoff means a buffet of pregame goodies over at @onepantherplace. Please do stop by and check in. We will have the assembly line of content at full go. 

A lot of you guys had a lot of nice things to say to me both publicly and privately about the loss of my mom. Thank you all. It didn’t go unnoticed, and will never be forgotten. Personally, I want to see Mario and Shaq get that W. Those two fellas deserve it as much as anybody.

Archived