• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Put up or shut up - Panthers at Packers predictions

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

28-24 Panthers win. Defense shows up.

Family dinner to celebrate birthdays and watch the game. The collective whole will rejoice in Cam being injured and how Allen has masterfully led the Panthers to a winning record. I predict tireless ad nauseam from an otherwise unenjoyable experience. Panthers win. 

I just hope the game isn't over after the 1st quarter this time.

Just not feeling good about this one. Away game, going to be cold and possible snow, national broadcasted game, our top corner might be out against an elite QB, 4:00 game, going against a shifty RB (the type we always have problems with), etc. My heart says a 24-20 win, but my brain says a 38-20 loss. Let's just hope Rivera has his team ready this time.

I just looked up the weather forecast. It's gonna be like a spring day in Green Bay!! High of 35 degrees!! 10% chance of precipitation!!!!!!! Which should be read as a 90% chance of no rain or snow!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario gets to show us his new sack celebration. Panthers win 27-17. 

Besides, we will win because ............

1361178097_Packersfanlookstupid.jpg.934ad1143661f8f5b59348cc27e67788.jpg

14 hours ago, Xtreme said:

Why? He's done for the year. There's nothing left to discuss until the season has concluded. 

Trade, don’t trade, release, coming back— 

it will torch if we win today and will go scorched earth if we get killed.

Archived