• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Carolina Panthers roll into Green Bay and win

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Um no. Allen needs time to improve and is miles better than any QB on our roster at the moment

Allen has been getting worse.  Not improving.  If we are out of playoff contention, we need to see what Grier has so we know how much we need to focus on getting a QB in the off season (assuming Newton is gone).  His completion % since the first two games has basically gone from 70% to 55%.  4 Ints in last 2 games.

1 minute ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Allen has been getting worse.  Not improving.  If we are out of playoff contention, we need to see what Grier has so we know how much we need to focus on getting a QB in the off season (assuming Newton is gone).  His completion % since the first two games has basically gone from 70% to 55%.  4 Ints in last 2 games.

Allen has lost one game. He's getting better and better and you huggers hate it. Deal with it bro. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Allen has lost one game. He's getting better and better and you huggers hate it. Deal with it bro

Yes or no, has Allen's completion pct gone drastically down?

Yes or no, has Allen's QBR gone drastically down?

Simple questions.  I await your irrelevant response that will ignore Allen's actual play and give him all the credit for CMC and the defense.

We match up MUCH better vs. the Packers than we do vs. the 49ers. The Packers are a mediocre overall D and they actually have the 6th worst run D in the league. CMC should feast.

They're also a pretty mediocre offense and they're pass heavy. They're 18th in rushing, 11th in passing. Meanwhile, we're much better defensively against the pass than we are against the run. We're 26th against the run, but 9th against the pass.

Of all of the better teams in the NFC, we might match up better against the Packers than any of the rest. That doesn't mean we'll win, but we should certainly be a live dog. I say we have a 40% chance of coming out of GB with a W.

6 hours ago, raz said:

backup 23 yo playing qb.   if we win in gb, beating aaron rodgers, i'll treat it like we won the superbowl for the rest of sunday.     any win this season is like a playoff win to me.   

And I'm sure you'll also say Cam Newton is going to return from 3 years in injury hell to prime next year on a deal that is being widely reported gonna be traded or cut. 6-3 after starting 0-2 with 2 of the wins being in GB and Houston it's time to quit this backup crap. Cam is gone, begin wrapping your head around it... That injury doesn't take 16 weeks to heal, the Panthers did not force IR. 

You will then turn around and say the bears can't win cause their qb sucks. I thought we are winning cause our defense is so good and our qb sucks?

18 minutes ago, mjligon said:

yes sir getting much better.

first 4 games: 0 ints

last 2 games: 4 ints

first game: 4TDs

last 5 games: 5TDs

#killing it

#trendingup

You nut huggers love to peg a guy after 6 games. I guess we have our new haters of the board. When Allen keeps winning you guys will keep crying. Same poo happen to Cam when he was young and before you inserted your mouth on his nuts. 

A key victory if we can get it but we have a bevy of games left that may be just as or even more difficult than the Packers. We already failed massively our first big test with the 49ers and so we have scant room to afford any more implosions.

Archived