• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Carolina Panthers roll into Green Bay and win

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Snake said:

Level 10. This is a big game. Playoff implementations. If we win it will go along way for our season. If we lose we will be playing for a draft pick and rebuilding proby without Rivera. Win or go home! 

If we lose it’s time to let grier get some in game reps 

2 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Hell I would be happy as hell if we loss by less than 7 at the Packers in the cold. Anything better or a win I would say I'm excited about the rest of the season.

You'd be excited until the first small thing posed the slightest inconvenience and then you'd start crying and complaining on here like always

Just now, uncfan888 said:

You'd be excited until the first small thing posed the slightest inconvenience and then you'd start crying and complaining on here like always

I love it how u said u put me on ignore but still respond. That means you like my posts. Thanks friend

I'll be thrilled out of my mind!  Green Bay is a legit team.  I'm not at all writing this season off.  We have a chance.  I'm all for rolling with that chance.  Kyle has been done more good than bad, CMC is a monster, and our D makes big plays.  So long as those three things are true, we'll be in good shape for the playoffs.

If we beat Green Bay, then there is no excuse not to be in the playoffs.   We'll see what happens if we get there.

Archived