• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Carolina Panthers roll into Green Bay and win

Jeremy Igo

36 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Dude....we’re halfway through the season with a winning record and a really good team. Why are you thinking about the draft???

This sounds very fun to me.it sure as hell beats being a Falcons or Bucs fan right about now with basically a 10 month off-season.

The enjoyment is in the journey 

Us winning in Green Bay would be for me the equivalent of us winning on SNF in 2009 with Matt Moore against the Vkings with Brett Favre.

In other words one of the greatest upsets in team history.

My playoff excitement would be a 10 following the game. And honestly this would be a game worth celebrating like a playoff win if it somehow happens.

Guessing how 2020 looks, about a 3. Its football which is enjoyable but we look look like we have a long road ahead of us to get back to contenders. Right now we look like low hanging fruit for contenders at best. Remember Huston in the playoffs 2018? Or like next year will be a repeat of 2010. With that said, its football and we have some fun players like CMC so bittersweet I'd say.

Edit: Huston 2015. That's the one.

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

This thread reminds me of a lot of the posts from before the SF game lol.

Go back and read through those predictions.

What SF game?  We played the 49ers this year?  I must have missed that one.  How did it go?

We should be happy if it happens, but I seriously don’t believe it will.  As much as I like what I hear from Allen and most of what I see I don’t think he or the team can pull this one off.  I actually think Green Bay is better than SF, plus it’s gonna be as cold as a witches tit in a brass bra up there and this team does not do well in cold weather games.  

We win this game and we are staring at 9-4 going into the final 3 games right in the face. We would be 6-3 with the next 4 games being Atlanta x2, Redskins and at the Saints. That should be 3-1. I mean we will probably do some typical Panthers sh-t and lose to the Falcons somehow but whatever.

Archived